- To improve the safety and quality of archery instruction to individuals and small groups in a camp setting
- To review archery techniques
- To give instructors confidence in teaching
- To learn to motivate and vary daily program
- To care for equipment and make repairs
- To comply with ACA Accreditation Standards and state licensing regulations.
- Option 1: June 14, 2023 9am – 6pm (includes lunch)
- Option 2: June 15, 2023 9am – 6pm (includes lunch)
Prerequisites: The minimum age for the Level I course is 15. However, when conducting an archery class, those under the age of 18 are required to have an adult (18+) supervision.
Certification: National Archery Association – Level I. Valid for three years from date of issue.
Note: Full attendance and participation is required. Mandatory online coursework must be completed – due 2 days prior to attending the in person training. Plan for anywhere from 3-8 hours to complete the pre-course work (time varies based on prior experience or familiarity with material). We plan to release access to the online training 2 weeks prior to the in person training.