Instructor: Lucy Morris, New England School of Archery and Supplies
- To improve the safety and quality of archery instruction to individuals and small groups in a camp setting
- To review archery techniques
- To give instructors confidence in teaching
- To learn to motivate and vary daily program
- To care for equipment and make repairs
- To comply with ACA Accreditation Standards and state licensing regulations.
- Archery Course 1: Thursday June 16th starting at 8:30am – ending by 7:00pm (or when testing is complete)
- Archery Course 2: Friday June 17th starting at 8:30am – ending by 7:00pm (or when testing is complete)
Prerequisites: The minimum age for the Level I course is 15. However, when conducting an archery class, those under the age of 18 are required to have an adult (18+) supervision.
Certification: National Archery Association – Level I. Valid for three years from date of issue.
Note: Full attendance and participation is required. Mandatory online coursework must be completed 2 days prior to attending the in person training. Plan for anywhere from 3-8 hours to complete the pre-course work (time varies based on prior experience or familiarity with material). We plan to release access to the online training 2-3 weeks prior to the in person training.