We’re Hiring: Administrative Services Coordinator
August 31, 2021
If you’re interested or have questions regarding this opportunity, give us a shout at email@example.com.
Know someone who might be a good fit? Please share with them.
Classification: Part Time – 50% or 20 hours/week
Responsible to: Executive Director
General Function: Responsible for providing the support for the smooth operation of the internal administrative matters at the ACA, New England office.
- Manage general office administration
- Answer, screen, and direct calls
- Monitor, answer, or redirect general email mailbox distribution
- Organization and oversight of mail operations
- Manage CRM program registrations and donations
- Transcribe, collate, copy, file documents as required
- Maintain all equipment (copier, postage machine, etc.) in good working order
- Ensure that adequate office supplies are available
- Assist other departments in projects as needed
- Provide meeting support as needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and responsive telephone and email contact
- Ability to use standard office equipment
- Ability to work effectively with the public, members, volunteers and staff
- Data entry skills
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Some bending and lifting required
Minimum Qualifications Desired:
- Experience in administrative work and office management
- Exceptional skills in spelling, grammar, word processing
- Highly organized, efficient and detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of team members in this position. All team members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time. Nothing in this position description restricts ACA New England’s right to assign or reassign duties or responsibilities to this position at any time.