If you are looking to upload your resume, you can do so here: UPLOAD RESUME
When uploading your information, keep the following in mind:
- In the “Title” field, write the position/job/area of work you’re seeking – E.G. general counselor, waterski staff, camp nurse, etc.
- The resume bank is keyword searchable. Include position titles, skills, etc. AND don’t forget to list a phone number.
- Location – this field too is searchable – USE POSTAL ABBREVIATIONS FOR STATE
- Link to a video about yourself – even if you don’t have a YouTube channel with millions of subscribers, you can still use this as an opportunity to introduce yourself in a more personal way.
- Resume Content – This is where you’d paste or enter traditional, resume content.
- URL – optional. Could go to your social media, personal website, etc.
- Education and Experience – quick easy snapshot of these two timelines.
All resumes will be cleared from the portal on August 1
If you have questions or if you make a match, we’d love to hear from you. Let us know it’s time to take down your resume and share with us what adventure lies ahead – firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Up To Date
And Never Miss An Event
Update your e-Mail subscription preferences now!