Learnings from the Field Series Begins October 27
October 15, 2020
We have been listening and know that you are eager to hear from your camp colleagues about how summer 2020 went. So, ACA, New England is putting together a series of Learnings from the Field panel discussions on the following dates and topics. We hope you’ll join us for one or more of the sessions to hear from a variety of camps from all over New England!
- Resident Camps that Operated In-Person Programming Summer 2020, October 27, 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm. Thank you to our generous sponsor Maplewoodshop.
- Camp Centerstage, Maine
- Hosmer Point, Vermont
- Camp Wawenock, Maine
- Windsor Mountain, New Hampshire
- Programming-Specific Summer 2020, November 2, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm.
- Holiday Hill, Connecticut
- Mystic Aquarium, Connecticut
- Pompositticut Farm Day Camp, Massachusetts
- Summer at GUS, Massachusetts
- Day Camps that Operated In-Person Programming Summer 2020, November 9, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm.
- Mother of Hope Day Camp, Rhode Island
- Camp Ketcha, Maine
- West Suburban YMCA, Massachusetts
- Winding Trails, Connecticut
- Creative Property Usage Summer 2020, November 12, 10:00 am – 11:30 am.
- New England Base Camp, Massachusetts
- Pine Tree Camp, Maine
- Wildwood, New Hampshire
- Virtual/Remote Opportunities Summer 2020, November 16, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm.
- Camp Beech Cliff, Maine
- Buckingham Brown & Nichols (BB&N), Massachusetts
- Girl Scouts of Southeastern New England, Rhode Island
- Wanakee, New Hampshire
Cost: FREE for ACA members; $20/panel non-members
Registration is required for each session. Zoom links will be sent a few days prior to each panel.
Please plan to join us live for these sessions! Recordings will not be widely shared.
Registrations are non-refundable but may be transferred to another participant from your camp/organization prior to the start of the session.
Questions? Reach out to Kerry, ACA New England Director of Education and Professional Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-541-6080 ext. 104.