- Love to work with kids?
- Have a fascination with the fantasy genre?
- Have a very active imagination?
- Think that being hit with foam weapons is fun?
- Like to dress in costume and wear cool makeup?
- Consider safety BEFORE anything else – no matter how fun?
If you responded “yes” to each of the above, then come work with us!
Wizards & Warriors Camp is a medieval fantasy adventure camp. Nerf Camp is a futuristic post-apocalyptic camp. Each provides an ongoing storyline for the camper/heroes, who must fight & quest their way to victory. Our camp program is integrated with STEM, cultural knowledge, and 21st century skills to make our programs not only fun but educational. We provide training, costumes (although you can bring your own!), props, makeup, and foam weapons. You can find out more about camp here.
- Indoor Day Camp runs 10 weeks: Monday through Friday, from June 29 to September 4
- Outdoor Camp runs 6.5 weeks: June 28 to August 7
- Overnight and Quest Counselors Salaries range from $1,100 - $1550 per season.
- Indoor Day Camp Counselor Salary is $14 an hour.
Apply by: April 30 2020
Camp/Organization: Guardian Adventures (ACA Accredited)
Type of Position: General Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
The best candidates are…
● Age 20 and over with experience working with kids of various ages. Teachers and childcare professionals are strongly encouraged to apply
● People who love teaching in a positive learning environment and who have afternoons or weekends available
● Experience in theater, acting or other kinds of performance arts
● Full of energy and enough stamina to entertain our campers for the summer
● People who are passionate about working with kids
● Extremely reliable and have good communication skills
The best candidates are…
- Age 20 and over with experience working with kids of various ages. Teachers and childcare professionals are strongly encouraged to apply
- People who love teaching in a positive learning environment and who have afternoons or weekends available
- Experience in theater, acting or other kinds of performance arts
- Full of energy and enough stamina to entertain our campers for the summer
- People who are passionate about working with kids
- Extremely reliable and have good communication skills
All candidates must submit to a CORI and SORI Background Check, screening and reference check. References are required. CONTACT TO APPLY Indoor Day Camp Director - Michael Scofield- firstname.lastname@example.org Outdoor Camp Director - Steve Malueg - email@example.com