February 23, 2023
Website Crossroads MA
Change a life, change everything.
Spend your summer in a dynamic environment with incredible staff and inspirational young people! Campers are high-potential youth in grades 3-8 from the Boston area. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in education, social work, psychology, or nonprofit management, this is the opportunity for you! Opportunities are available to complete personalized projects, curriculum development, and earn college credit.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic counselors who will be positive role models and develop supportive relationships with youth. Counselors motivate campers, encourage them to set and achieve goals, gain new skills, and make positive choices. Counselors work as part of a team to deliver programming that centers around social and emotional learning through traditional camp activities including sports, swimming, boating, ropes courses, fishing, archery, biking, performing arts, and more!
- Location: Duxbury or Brewster, Massachusetts
- Staff live at camp in cabins with campers. Housing and meals are provided at no cost.
- Staff are paid a stipend of $350 per week plus a completion bonus of $450.
- Positions start June 15th and complete on August 17th.
- Staff must be at least 18 years old and have graduated from High School.
- Experience at camp or working with youth is required.
- Lifeguard and Ropes Course training available.
Company: Crossroads MA
ACA Accredited: Yes
Time Frame: Seasonal
Type of Position: General Staff
Day or Night: Overnight
To apply for this job please visit crossroadsma.campintouch.com.