Friday’s can be tough. What better way to kickoff the weekend than to grab a cup of coffee (or you beverage of choice) and talk shop with friends in the camp community.
Coffee and Camp Chat is intended to be an drop-in/office hours type of opportunity. On the 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month, from 10AM-11AM, ACA, New England staff will host a Zoom “meeting” for folks to join, ask questions, connect with peers, troubleshoot problems, or simply talk with fellow camp professionals.
Each meeting, we’ll have a friend, guest or updated information to share at the top of the gathering. But after that, we’re more interested in hearing from you and helping you connect, hearing feedback, or answering questions.
There’s no pre-registration necessary for these informal conversations. Whether you need to clear your head, solve a problem or just want to connect with fellow camp folk for a few, pencil in the following dates and bookmark the zoom link to join (you can also join through the button above):
Camp and Coffee Chat Fridays:
- 11/13/2020 – Join us to meet Michele Rowcliffe, new Executive Director of ACA, New England
- 11/27/2020 (NO CAMP AND COFFEE, ACA OFFICES CLOSED)
- 12/11/2020 – Looking back at 2020 and into 2021
- 12/25/2020 (NO CAMP AND COFFEE, ACA OFFICES CLOSED)
- 1/15/2021 – Conference chat with Kerry Salvo, Greg Jutkiewicz, and Joanna Lenahan