The New England Camp Conference is not just about learning and attending educational sessions, though that’s a very important piece of inspire, educate, and connect.
Here are two ways to connect at this year’s event:
- On Thursday night, attend our Night at the ACA Grand (sponsored by Party People, Inc.) from 8 – 10 pm. This casino night themed networking event is a way to meet people, make connections, and have fun! Classy, but comfortable is the dress code for the evening: Glam it up, wear a tuxedo t-shirt, or sport a feather boa – whatever works for you. A cash bar and light snacks will be available. Door prizes will be awarded every 15 minutes and there will be a grand prize for the person who ends the night with the most chips!
- We need volunteer table hosts and dealers for the evening - if this is more your jam than playing the games, please sign up to help here.
- Friday evening, join us for our Superhero-themed Annual Meeting and Celebration Dinner! If you need to purchase a dinner ticket, reach out to ACA New England at 781-541-6080 by Monday, March 11.
- Come dressed for the occasion – there will be a costume contest!
- Send us your pictures: We would love to showcase camp superheroes during the dinner. Please email 2-3 high quality digital images from superhero related activities at your camp to Peter by Monday, March 11 to have your photos included.
We look forward to seeing you in Manchester!