Resources for Summer 2019
- We're here for you when you need us! Contact ACA, New England by:
emailing email@example.com or by calling 781.541.6080
- The ACA Camp Crisis Hotline is now available 24/7/365 - 800-573-9019
- Pre-Camp Training Topics
- Need to find camp goods and services? Browse our online Vendor Hall: CampEXPO 2019.
- ACA's Online Training for Camp Staff.
- Changes to individual tax laws affecting camps
- J1 Visa Deferrals for Camp Counselors Lifted
Health & Safety
- Measles 2019
- AAP - Policy Updates Guidance for Health Appraisal, Preparation of Young Campers
- Bed Bugs
- West Nile Virus (mosquito-bourne)
- Extreme Heat - Preventing and Identifying Heat-Related Illness
- Severe Weather Resources
- E-Cigarettes and "Juuling"
- Camp security
- CAMPLINE - Download the most recent issue.
There are many resources on the national ACA website. Here are some popular direct links to access during summer.
- Camp Hot Topics
- Stemming Summer Learning Loss
- Best Practices for Utilizing International Staff
- ACA Health Forms & Records
- ACA Communications Toolkit (including crisis communications tips)
Coping with Violence, Disaster, & National Tragedy
- Talking with Children About Tragedies, Death, and National Disasters
- Information and resources about dealing with tragedy and emergency planning