CT Camping Association is having their Annual Meeting and Dinner on Wednesday December 7th at 6:00pm at Winding Trails in Farmington, CT. At this meeting, we will celebrate another year of summer camp in CT by electing new board members, awarding the Bernie Moore Scholarship and supporting the scholarship with an outstanding raffle! Come join CCA with all our camp friends for an evening of good company and great conversation!
Tickets are $50 per person and you can purchase them by emailing Suzanne Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org or by downloading the CCA Annual Dinner Registration Form and returning it to Darien YMCA, 2420 Post Rd, Darien,CT 06820 - Attn: Suzanne Richards by Friday, December 2nd.
Please consider donating an item for our raffle to support the Bernie Moore Scholarship. Even if you can't come to the dinner, you can still donate. If you have an item for auction, please email Alex Thomas.
- 2017 UCR re-registration and fees are due by the end of December. You only need to pay for 9-15 passenger vehicles or larger that travel out of state. Click here for more information and instructions. Download the online form.
- For camps that need to renew their DOT license:
- The last digit of your DOT # indicates the month 1 = Jan …..0 = October
- Use the next to last digit of your DOT # to determine which year you need to renew; if the number is even you need to renew in even years 2016, 2018, 2020… if the number is odd you need to renew in the odd years 2017, 2019, 2021…
- Save the Date January 24th from 9:00 to 2:30ish for the Bob Ditter Workshop and MSC Business Networking Extravaganza. MSC Members Registration is $20 per person (free lunch and amazing raffle prizes) non-MSC members registration is $50 if there is space – contact Ron Hall at email@example.com
We are excited to once again be holding our Business Networking Extravaganza at the Italian Heritage Center in Portland. During the morning the Education Committee will be sponsoring a 3 hour workshop presented by Bob Ditter, who, as many of you know, is is a well-regarded child, adolescent and family therapist from Boston, Massachusetts. He is a nationally recognized trainer and consultant and works with organizations that work with young people. The workshop will focus on Staff Anxiety and Stress, Learn more.