Becoming a Member of ACA New England
Do you want to become an ACA member?
Are you new to ACA? Are you looking for a way to encourage professional development for your staff, or are you a student involved in camp? Free memberships are available to new members.
- Download a coupon for a free membership
ACA Professional Development Center
- e-Institute web based courses on topics covering all aspects of camp.
- CAQ’s – Certificates of Added Qualification, expanded knowledge skills related to particular roles in camp:
- Entry level Program Staff
- Camp Program Director
- Camp Business Manager
- Camp Director
- ACA Education Endorsement Program - Earn CEU’s at educational seminars, webinars and online courses.
- Educational Conferences – ACANE Spring Conference
- Find a Job Resource - seasonal and full time job listings
- ACA Bookstore Discount
- Developmental outcomes of the camp experience
- Camper enrollment and staffing trends
- Emerging issues
- Including radio, TV and print media
- Legislative & professional support
Volunteer Opportunities for networking & resume building.
- Camp Crisis Hotline. Available 24hrs a day seven days a week, all summer long.
- Listing in the Guide to New England Summer Camps. Published yearly online as a resource to parents looking for a summer program.
- Discounts available through ACA Business Partners on food service, and other camp related products.
- Discounted music licensing and motion picture licensing