Welcome to New England’s camp family! The American Camp Association, New England is a community of camp professionals who, for more than one hundred years, have joined together to share knowledge and experience and to ensure the quality of camp programs. ACA New England accredits nearly 400 day and overnight summer camps in the six New England states. If you are a for profit or nonprofit camp, ACA membership has something for you!
DID YOU KNOW?
- Collectively, ACA members impact 6.9 million campers and learners annually.
- A camp membership includes several individual memberships for key staff.
- ACA Accredited camps receive premium visibility on ACA’s Find a Camp online camp database.
- Experts such as the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Red Cross, OSHA inspectors, risk management specialists, and attorney’s continually work with ACA to improve our camp standards program.
- ACA’s legislative monitoring and action has only one focus--the camp experience.
- Ready-to-use knowledge on crucial issues is available through the ACA.