We're super busy preparing for the ACA New England 95th Annual Conference!
Click here to get all the details and to register.
- An additional day together since this year's Conference stretches from Wednesday, March 30th,
to Saturday, April 2nd.
- Key note address by Jeff Perrotti on "If She Can Be a Boy, Why Can't I?
Policies and Best Practices for Supporting Transgender Campers and Staff"
- CampEXPO opens on Thursday (after the keynote) and closes on Friday. You'll definitely want to stop by to see our vendors, from those who are new to those who are tried and true.
- Saturday promises to be super staff-friendly. Bring the team! One day registration is available Saturday only.
- Session information is included on the At-a-Glance pages. Click on the Schedule-at-a-Glance for the overview and then on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to see what sessions are in store each day.
Here are a few helpful details about Conference Registration:
- Each full-time registration includes a ticket for the Annual Meeting & Dinner on Friday night. Tickets are available for purchase ($45) by others in all other registration categories.
- One-day registration is an option for Saturday only. With the affordable pricetag of $25/Member or $50/Non-Member and the convenient weekend timing, camps can bring several staff (seasonal and year round) just for the day.
- Planning to bring a group to the Conference? Email Elizabeth Snell with a list of their names and that will kick off the registration process.
- In the coming weeks expect more details on the website to make it easy to review the many, many sessions that await you. Visit ACANewEngland.org often and use #NECampConf to keep the Conference conversation going on social media.
We cannot wait to see you in Manchester!