Plan, direct, and supervise a safe and fun waterfront program.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the pool facility and keeping up with safety and health regulations.
- Teaching Red Cross swim lessons.
- Training waterfront and counseling staff in their waterfront responsibilities.
- Supervising waterfront staff to provide a safe and high quality program.
- Participate enthusiastically in all camp activities, planning and leading those as assigned.
Apply by: August 3 2015
Camp/Organization: Summer at Applewild
Location: Fitchburg, MA
Type of Position: Program Head
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: Dependant upon experience
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum 2 years experience as lifeguard.
- Current first aid, CPR and lifeguard certification.
Teaching swim lessons; managing a pool or waterfront; and/or day camp experience a plus.
$3000 for 6 week program.