The Waterfront Director coordinates the various aspects of the seasonal waterfront operations on Naticook Lake including:
- Organizing and conducting on-the-job-training for lifeguards, supervising and scheduling Lifeguards & Water Safety Instructors, and reporting maintenance and other needs at the waterfront.
- Performs rescue maneuvers, CPR, and First Aid as needed, and takes command during emergency situations.
- Ensures that maximum safety precautions are practiced and rules and regulations are followed by all waterfront patrons.
- Assumes responsibility for care of all equipment and supplies used in daily operations.
Apply by: March 5 2019
Camp/Organization: Naticook Day Camp / Merrimack Parks & Recreation (ACA Accredited)
Location: Merrimack, NH
Type of Position: Program Head
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: $13.98 - $20.00/hr
- At least 21 years of age
Experienced Lifeguard and have experience supervising other staff members.
Current Certifications must include:
- CPR/AED for the professional Rescuer
- Lifeguard / Waterfront First Aid
- Lifeguard Certification from a nationally recognized program
Additional Preferred Certifications to include:
- CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer Instructor
- Lifeguard / Waterfront Instructor
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
- Small Craft Safety
Interested candidates should complete the Town of Merrimack Application for Employment and mail it to: Town of Merrimack Attn: Human Resources 6 Baboosic Lake Road Merrimack, NH 03054