Yearling Program Description:
The Yearling Program is a three week trip for a small group of boys between the ages of 15 and 17. This challenging program emphasizes backpacking, rock climbing, whitewater paddling, mountain biking, outdoor living skills, leadership and citizenship. Yearlings live independently from the rest of the camp, and spend much of their time away from the main camp property. Wherever they journey, they combine adventure and challenge to result in an enriching group living experience with outdoors leadership skills training.
- Live and travel with a co-leader and up to 8 boys
- Work with co-leader to provide a safe environment.
- Encourage boys to try hard and do their best without pushing too hard.
- Drive boys (5 hours max.) to different activities.
Apply by: March 13 2017
Camp/Organization: Camp Mowglis (ACA Accredited)
Location: Hebron, New Hampshire
Type of Position: Program Head
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: starts at $200/week
- Good attention to detail and Risk Management.
- Experience in a summer camp environment.
- Enjoyment being around teens.
- Energetic, Fun, Motivated.
- Have a desire to effect positive change in young men.
- 21 years of age or older.
- WFA/WFR and CPR certifications up to date. (Able to take at camp)
- Safe and responsible driver with a Clean Driving Record.
- Understanding of group dynamics.
- Ability to facilitate different sports in multiple environments.
Job Start Date: June 13, 2017
Closing date: August 15, 2017