Oversee technology at camp to support camp mission.
- Manage user access to technology
- Set up technology for program support
- Projector and sound connectivity
- Creation of presentation material with mainstream applications
- Oversee cloud storage of photos, videos, documents
- Oversee camp network in conjunction with Internet provider and outside tech consultant
- Set up wired and wireless networks and administer passwords
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Oversee VOIP telephone system
- Support the communications staff on all necessary technologies (wordpress, mailchimp, campminder and databases)
- Manage technology inventory and upkeep
- Computers, cameras, video cameras, printers, telephones, projectors.
- Provide technical support as necessary to camp staff
Apply by: May 1 2017
Camp/Organization: Camp Yavneh (ACA Accredited)
Location: Northwood NH
Type of Position: Administrative
Time Frame: Seasonal
This is a full time and very dynamic position in a fast paced environment. Technology is used as a tool to create the best camp experience for our campers while we as an institution insulate them from the direct use of technology.
This position requires knowledge of and experience with multiple technologies as noted above.
The ability to creatively problem solve in a fast paced environment is what will make the person in this position successful.
Camp Yavneh is a co-ed overnight Jewish camp located in Northwood, NH serving close to 500 campers each summer. vneh creates a community in which people have the opportunity to engage and challenge each other through interpersonal connections. This deepens their own understanding of Jewish life and tradition while helping them gain an appreciation for, and understanding of, alternative points of view concerning observance and philosophy.