The Aloha Foundation is seeking qualified Assistant Chefs for our residential summer camps. These seasonal positions include a competitive salary, room and board, and the ability to spend the summer in a lakeside setting in Vermont. These Assistant Chef positions offer the opportunity to be part of a team preparing quality meals in a positive, friendly environment while enriching children’s lives. The season runs from June 13 to August 25.
Apply by: April 21 2018
Camp/Organization: Aloha Camps - Aloha, Hive, Lanakila - Aloha Foundation (ACA Accredited)
Location: Fairlee, Vermont
Type of Position: Kitchen Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
The season runs from June 13 to August 25.
• Assist the Chef in the preparation of meals for approximately 250 campers and staff including special events.
• Assist with purchasing and receiving food and supplies
• Maintain high level of food quality and safety.
• Adhere to proper sanitation and cleaning procedures
• Assist in supervision and training of staff.
• Contribute to a positive team-oriented environment
• Manage kitchen operations on Chef's day off.
The Aloha Foundation is an inclusive organization that welcomes people from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, minor children, receipt of public assistance, HIV status, or place of birth with respect to: employment and volunteer participation.