The Ropes Director supervises the ropes course staff and all aspects of Wildwood’s challenge course programs including high elements, low elements, zip line, flying squirrel, and teambuilding activities.
Apply by: April 1 2016
Camp/Organization: Mass Audubon: Wildwood (ACA Accredited)
Location: Rindge, NH
Type of Position: Program Head
Time Frame: Seasonal
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age
- Have 40 days of prior experience facilitating a ropes course program
- Hold valid First Aid and CPR certifications
- Ropes course certifications from nationally accredited certifying organizations and a valid driver’s license are preferred
- Ability to produce a ropes course facilitation portfolio outlining hours of experience with individual elements a plus.
Competitive salary, room and board included. 24-hour period off each week, additional free/planning time each day and between sessions. Dates of Employment: June 9 – September 1, 2016. To apply please email or send your resume, 3 references and cover letter to the contact listed below.