- To serve as a member of the Program Staff in all capacities.
- Provide programming for morning and evening cabin activities.
- Support the Program Director in every appropriate aspect of his/her job.
- Assist in obtaining supplies and making purchases related to program requirements.
- Maintain and inventory all equipment.
- Set up rifle range, making notes for facility repairs or range boundaries.
- Write an end of season report on program area.
- Supervise and assist counselors and others assigned to afternoon programs.
- Sharing with other staff members in planning, evaluating, and contributing to the camp program.
- Participating in all camp programming including, but not limited to: assist in planning and implementing all camp special programs, providing evening coverage in cabins, attending all program meetings, meals and scheduled events when on duty.
Apply by: April 14 2019
Camp/Organization: Camp Becket YMCA (ACA Accredited)
Location: Becket, MA
Type of Position: Program Head
Time Frame: Seasonal
MA Firearms Lic.
Training provided for camp riflery program and CPR/First Aid