UNITED CAMPS, CONFERENCES AND RETREATS (UCCR) has upcoming opportunities for Retreat Workers at the beautiful Craigville Retreat Center in Centerville, MA. We will be hiring in the Fall of 2015 for a January 1, 2016 start date. Please visit our website: www.UCCR.org to learn more about United Camps, view the entire job description, and for instructions to apply.
These positions will be generalist positions with responsibilities in housekeeping, food service, and light maintenance. We will be hosting an interview day in late October at the Craigville Retreat Center. Please apply by October 20th to be considered for the interview day. Please do not go to the site to apply. We will accept resumes, or a completed UCCR employment application which can be downloaded from our website. UCCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply by: December 5 2015
Camp/Organization: CRAIGVILLE RETREAT CENTER/UNITED CAMPS, CONFERENCES AND RETREATS
Type of Position: General Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: hourly wage
- Ability to lift, unload, and move food and supplies, and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to read and follow menus
- Ability to use cleaning and janitorial supplies
- Ability to operate electrical and mechanical equipment safely
- Ability to traverse difficult and uneven terrain
- Ability to use visual and auditory senses to identify problems and hazards
Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Food Service
- Janitorial service or housekeeping
- General maintenance
- Customer Service