Job Description Registered Nurse needed for an overnight camp located on Worden’s Pond in Wakefield, RI. Dates: June 16, 2019 – August 12, 2019.
Camp JORI is a Jewish overnight camp for children of all backgrounds, ages 6-16. We are a Generalist camp which includes a wide range of sports, arts, and aquatics programs. The camp is fully accredited by the American Camp Association.
- camper and staff medical supervision
- screening of all campers and staff
- administering routine medications
- attending to all illnesses and injuries
- scheduling doctor’s appointments
- maintaining accurate health records and medical notes
- filling out illness and accident forms for insurance companies
- responding to all medical emergencies
- maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the infirmary
- contacting parents when a camper is ill or injured
- oversee nursing assistants
The Camp JORI infirmary is spacious including a private living space, private bath, air conditioning, and internet. Competitive salary and benefits, including: food, lodging, laundry, workers’ compensation coverage, and use of facilities. If applicant has children, they may attend the camp at no charge.
Job Type: Temporary
Apply by: December 17 2018
Camp/Organization: Camp JORI (ACA Accredited)
Location: Wakefield, RI
Type of Position: Health Staff
Time Frame: Year Round