The Property Director oversees the maintenance and housekeeping staff, facilities, infrastructure, grounds, and vehicle operations. Becket Chimney Corners YMCA owns some 1400 acres with over 140 buildings, including a Wastewater Treatment Facility and two Dining Halls serving some 500 people each. This person is an accomplished manager with a proven track record of leading teams. This individual is organizationally goal driven and embraces the importance of quality property, grounds, and guest experience. The Property Director assures that the property management team adheres to all regulatory standards, OSHA and company policies. The incumbent understands this role is guided by the program needs and values of Becket-Chimney Corners YMCA (BCCYMCA).
Apply by: March 15 2019
Camp/Organization: Becket-Chimney Corners YMCA (ACA Accredited)
Location: Becket, MA
Type of Position: Maintenance/support Staff
Time Frame: Year Round
The Property Director must have:
- A high school diploma or GED is required. Two or four year degree preferred.
- Professional experience in the YMCA, educational, medical, or other campus-like facility; including staff leadership, budget responsibility, project management, and experience successfully leading maintenance operations.
- Proven management competencies – including communication skills, management skills, customer service skills, problem-solving abilities.
- Experience managing major capital projects; developing plans, awarding contracts, and overseeing construction to meet budget and quality expectations.
- General understanding of site work, public water supplies, and wastewater treatment facilities.
- Strong computer skills—including project management and inventory management software.
- Valid Massachusetts driver's license.
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Software proficiency: MS Office; Maintenance project tracking (i.e., Facility Dude, Procore, Gantt Charts, etc.).
- Waste Water Treatment Operator license a plus.
- YMCA Team Leader certification a plus.
Please no phone calls. Serious inquiries please apply through the link below.