Program Developer – Technology Education Emagination Computer Camps, Salem, NH
Our Company & Mission Emagination Computer Camps is the summer camp for kids & teens who love technology. We are headquartered in Salem, New Hampshire (on I-93, 10 miles north of the Massachusetts border) and have summer camp locations on college campuses near major cities in the Midwest and East. Emagination is a rapidly growing leading national operator of summer technology camp programs for children with a mission to educate, entertain and help develop healthy kids & teens. Check us out at www.computercamps.com Immediately
Open Position Join our team as Program Developer and manage the process of creating curriculums for our 25 technology workshops. Qualified candidates have basic fluency and comfort becoming fluent in web development software, select programming languages and application software related to graphic imaging, animations, music editing, and video game design. Each Emagination workshop contains 15 hours of content targeted at children ages 8 – 17.
Examples of products used at Emagination (you don’t need to know them all) include:
• Autodesk -- 3ds Max, Maya, AutoCAD;
• Adobe – Photoshop;
• Programming – Java, Python, C#, MIT App Inventor, Swift;
• Video Game Design -- Unity, Unreal Development Kit, Minecraft, Never Winter Nights Editor, RPG Maker, GameMaker, Warcraft 3 The
Program Developer collaborates with Emagination’s corporate team to identify new technology workshops for our summer camp programs and then manages the process of hiring independent curriculum developers, reviewing new curriculums and updating existing curriculums using Emagination’s proprietary curriculum architecture. The Program Developer also participates in the hiring of seasonal summer camp staff with an emphasis on assessing the technology-related qualifications of candidates. All year-round team members speak with prospective camp families as ambassadors for our camps and programs. During the summer, the Program Developer lives on-site at one of our summer camp locations and serves in a leadership, administrative, IT or management role depending on skills and qualifications.
• Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts
• Degree in Computer Science, Video Game Design, Digital Media Arts a plus, but not required
• Minimum 2 years work experience in professional setting
• Strong organizational and communication skills Additional
Open Positions If you have work experience and skills in ANY of the following areas we may have a great job for you:
• Youth Education/Program Development
• Instructional Design/Curriculum Development
• Digital Marketing including Social Media Salary & Benefits Competitive salary based upon relevant skills and prior experience.
Moving allowance. Medical, Dental, 401K (with company match), paid vacation and Fridays off in the fall. Housing and meals provided at camp. Position includes membership in the American Camp Association and participation in conferences and other professional development opportunities. How to Apply For immediate consideration, please send resume and cover email to email@example.com.
Apply by: March 21 2015
Camp/Organization: Emagination Computer Camps (ACA Accredited)
Type of Position: Director
Time Frame: Year Round