Camp Wa-Klo is an all girls, summer camp located in the beautiful southwest region of New Hampshire. “Our little corner of the World” provides a special summer home for girls with a warm, nurturing, and inviting family feel.
* Do you want to have a meaningful summer where you are able to develop lifelong career skills like flexibility and adaptability, initiative and self-direction, social and cross cultural skills, productivity and accountability, and leadership and responsibility? If so, come work in a multicultural community where you will act as a mentor, role model, and hero to girls ages 5-17.
Camp Wa-Klo is an all girls residential summer camp and we are heading into our 83rd summer. As well as our large range of activities we offer activity job training as well.
Campers attend camp for 2, 3, 4, or 7 weeks.
* * The Head of Program will organize and execute the running of a 7 week summer camp program.Ensuring that the campers have an incredible summer. The individual would help coordinate a number of different aspects during the summer:
* * Creating, organizing and running up to 5 evening activities a week and differentiating these activities Design and implement 2 days of activities a week, from hour clinics to half day events. Organise a camping trip every week Research and organe 2 hiking options for different abilities each week
* * Teamwork, flexibility and organisational skills are vital. As well as a sense of fun and creativity.
This is not your typical 9-5 job. Working at a summer camp can have long hours, but the reward of working with kids and helping them create memories is worth it! If you enjoy working hard, putting others before yourself, and making children happy, then this position is for you!
* * An Assistant Director position will be opening for the Summer of 2021. Opportunity to progress within the organization will be available based on performance and skillset.
Please email for more information.
Apply by: April 7 2020
Camp/Organization: Camp Wa-Klo for Girls (ACA Accredited)
Location: Dublin, NH
Type of Position: Program Head
Time Frame: Seasonal
Previous Camp Experience
435 page road
Dublin, New Hampshire 03444