BSDC is seeking a Pool Coordinator to manage and supervise our swim program including instructional and free swim daily led by 20 pool staff in our two pools serving 350 campers daily.
Apply by: April 30 2016
Camp/Organization: Brooks School Day Camp (ACA Accredited)
Location: 1160 Great Pond Rd., NOrth Andover, MA
Type of Position: Administrative
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: Starting Salary $700 weekly
• Training and experience in aquatic activities and management.
• Desire, and ability to work with children and adults in a camp setting.
• Strong ability to communicate well with staff and campers.
• Current Lifeguard Certification. (By June 20th, 2016)
• Current A.R.C. CPR for the Professional Rescuer Certification. (By June 20th, 2016)
• Current A.R.C. Water Safety Instructor Certification. (By June 20th, 2016)
• At least 25 years of age.
• Documented Professional Development minimally every two years.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in supervising young adults, working with children, and knowledge of pool environments.
- At least three years experience in teaching and or coaching, partnered with previous camp experience is ideal.
- All candidates must be current in their Lifeguard and Water Safety Certification or willing to become certified before June 20th, 2016.
Camp Dates: June 27th - August 19th, 2016 Camp Orientation: June 20th - June 25th, 2016