The Payroll & Benefits Specialist is responsible for compilation and recording of employee time and payroll data, health and wellness plan information, processing of bi-weekly payroll and benefit using Automated Data Processing (ADP) for the company, in an efficient, accurate and confidential manner.
Apply by: March 1 2019
Camp/Organization: Becket-Chimney Corners YMCA (ACA Accredited)
Location: Becket, MA
Type of Position: Administrative
Time Frame: Year Round
• Two to three years’ experience processing payroll required
• Experience in Human Resources specifically benefits administration preferred.
• Must possess technical ability to effectively utilize Human Resources Information System including running various tasks to complete accurate scheduled payroll and reporting, updating benefit plan information and monitoring it’s accuracy.
• Ability to collaborate well with others.
• Ability to keep a steady work schedule with regular, predictable attendance to ensure steady work flow and minimal disruption to department schedules and deadlines.
• College degree or equivalent training preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and professional interaction, including working with vendors and third party administrators.
• Self-starter with the ability to work under general supervision.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all information and meeting rigid deadlines.
No phone calls, please. Serious inquiries please apply through the link listed here.
Becket-Chimney Corners YMCA 748 Hamilton Road
Becket, Massachusetts 01223