Make a difference while enjoying the summer of a lifetime! Spend your summer in a dynamic environment with incredible colleagues and inspirational youth! If you're interested in pursuing a career in education, social work, psychology, or nonprofit management, this is the opportunity for you! Campers range from ages 7 to 17 and attend one of our Massachusetts locations: Camp Wing in Duxbury, Camp Mitton in Brewster, or Camp Lapham in Ashby.
Crossroads is looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who want to spend the summer of 2018 making a life-changing impact on young people from under-resourced communities.
Crossroads Counselors live in cabins with campers, establishing a strong bond with them and being a positive role model. Counselors support the development of campers and enable them to set and achieve goals, gain new skills, and make positive choices through managing cabin life and facilitating group dynamics and activities, including sports, swimming, boating, ropes courses, archery, backpacking, performing arts, in addition to leadership development workshops.
Details & Qualifications
● Housing and meals are provided at no cost. Staff live in cabins with campers.
● Staff are paid a stipend of $240 per week, plus a completion bonus of $200.
● Positions start as early as June 18th and complete as late as August 24th.
● Staff must be at least 18 years old and have graduated from High School.
● Experience at camp or working with youth is preferred.
Visit crossroadsma.org/apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to apply!
Apply by: March 26 2018
Camp/Organization: Crossroads (ACA Accredited)
Location: Duxbury, Brewster, Ashby MA
Type of Position: General Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
119 Myrtle Street
Duxbury, Massachusetts 02332