Make a difference while enjoying the summer of a lifetime!
Spend your summer in a dynamic environment with incredible colleagues and inspirational youth! If you're interested in pursuing a career in education, social work, psychology, or nonprofit management, this is the opportunity for you! Campers range from ages 7 to 17 and attend one of our Massachusetts locations: Camp Wing in Duxbury, Camp Mitton in Brewster, or Camp Lapham in Ashby.
Crossroads is looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who want to spend the summer of 2020 making a life-changing impact on young people from under-resourced communities.
Crossroads Counselors live in cabins with campers, establishing a strong bond with them and being a positive role model. Counselors support the development of campers and enable them to set and achieve goals, gain new skills, and make positive choices through managing cabin life and facilitating group dynamics and activities, including sports, swimming, boating, ropes courses, archery, backpacking, performing arts, in addition to leadership development workshops.
Details & Qualifications:
- This is a live on site position! Housing and meals are provided at no cost. Staff live in cabins with campers.
- Staff are paid a stipend of $250 per week, plus a completion bonus of $200.
- Positions start as early as June 16th and complete as late as August 21st.
- Staff must be at least 18 years old and have graduated from High School.
- Experience at camp or working with youth is required.
- Lifeguard and Ropes Course training available.
- This position can be used to fulfill college internship credit.
Apply by: March 13 2020
Camp/Organization: Crossroads (ACA Accredited)
Location: Duxbury, Brewster, Ashby, MA
Type of Position: General Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: Staff are paid a stipend of $250 per week, plus a completion bonus of $200