The Cape Cod Sea Camps are premier children's camps located directly on the shores of Cape Cod Bay. The Resident Camp hosts 375 campers and 145 staff on a smoke and alcohol-free campus for the summer. The Monomoy Day Camp has over 300 campers and 75 staff for a Monday through Friday program. Counseling staff are generally college students and Head Staff are grad students, teachers, coaches, or school administrators from throughout the country. We have been owned and operated by the same family for over 95 years and have a strong tradition of returns among staff and campers.
Apply by: January 13 2020
Camp/Organization: Cape Cod Sea Camps (ACA Accredited)
Location: Brewster, MA
Type of Position: General Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
Ability to make the eight week commitment - Dates are on the website.
- 1. Desire and ability to work with children outdoors
- 2. Ability to relate to one’s peer group
- 3. Ability to accept supervision and guidance
- 4. Ability to lead or assist in the teaching of an activity
- 5. Good character, integrity, and adaptability
- 6. Enthusiasm, sense of humor, patience and self control
- 7. At least 19 years of age or completed first year of college unless 18 years and a graduate of the CCSC Leadership Training Programs
- 8. Current CPR and First Aid certifications
1-2 years experience working with children in settings such as coaching, teaching, babysitting, mentoring, etc.
Please apply directly on the website - www.capecodseacamps.com