The Executive Assistant will respond to and facilitate business operations determined necessary by the directors.
- Assist the directors with all camp programming needs and support all operations of the camp
- Process registrations
- Send acknowledgement letters to parents
- Manage the summer office
- Keep accurate databases
- Answer phone calls
- Handle leads
- Function as the Parent Liaison regarding individual accounts and camp information
- Purchase supplies
- Serve as a positive role model for campers and staff
- Meet regularly with the Leadership Team
Apply by: March 29 2016
Camp/Organization: Camp Wa-Klo (ACA Accredited)
Location: Jaffrey, New Hampshire
Type of Position: Miscellaneous
Time Frame: Seasonal
Applicant must know how to use Microsoft Office software and be able to efficiently type.
Experience in an office is preferable.