Make a difference while enjoying the summer of a lifetime!
Spend your summer in a dynamic environment with incredible colleagues and inspirational youth! If you're interested in pursuing a career in education, social work, psychology or nonprofit management, this is the opportunity for you!
Crossroads is looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who want to spend the summer of 2018 making a life-changing impact on young people (ages 7-14) from low-income communities.
The Office Manager oversees the office and communication needs of Camp Wing, including keeping the office organized and professionally presentable, sending and answering phones and emails, maintaining registration form collection and organization, receiving and greeting visitors, driving staff and campers locally, and assisting program staff with clerical needs.
Details & Qualifications
● Room & Board are provided
● Camp stipends are $300+ per week depending on experience
● Positions start on June 21st and complete on August 24th
● Experience working in an office setting and with software programs such as Microsoft office and Google Drive is preferred
● Valid Driver’s License required
● Must be 21+ years old
Visit crossroadsma.org/apply or email email@example.com for more information and to apply!
Apply by: March 26 2018
Camp/Organization: Crossroads (ACA Accredited)
Type of Position: Administrative
Time Frame: Seasonal
119 Myrtle Street
Duxbury, Massachusetts 02332