Camp Beech Cliff (CBC) is seeking a highly motivated administrative seasonal staff person for our premier traditional outdoor education day camp. With 50 acres of woods bordering Acadia National Park and extensive waterfront on Echo Lake, summers at CBC are all about working in a positive environment and developing as a professional.
Office Coordinator duties include (but not limited to):
• Answer phones, emails, and assist in communication and scheduling of CBC staff drivers for bus and van transportation services.
• Oversee and manage the transportation logistics for 300 campers/week; including preparing bus rosters with 50+ daily updates for camper attendance and bus changes.
• Assist in day-to-day logistics of summer camp office tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
• Respond to camper families, visitors, and all other staff with timely and professional feedback and communication.
• Assist in the planning and coordination of special events.
• Assist with coordination of projects and support to all senior leadership staff and summer camp counselors.
• Assist in other areas of camp operations including social media, spreadsheet development, van driving, and special marketing projects when needed.
• Preferred experience and skill in writing press releases and/or photography/video to capture the camp experience.
Apply by: April 30 2016
Camp/Organization: Camp Beech Cliff (ACA Accredited)
Location: Mount Desert, ME
Type of Position: Administrative
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: $12 - $15/hr DOE.
At least 21 years of age, attention to detail and logistics, personal initiative, organized, clear, positive and honest communication skills, clean driving record, and ability to supervise. Availability Mid-June – End of August.
Office experience; BS Degree with camp experience preferred.
Possible Housing Available.