Camp Office and Health Manager
Make a difference while enjoying the summer of a lifetime!
Spend your summer in a dynamic environment with incredible colleagues and inspirational youth! If you're interested in pursuing a career in health care, social work, psychology or nonprofit management, this is the opportunity for you. Campers range from ages 7 to 17 and attend one of our Massachusetts locations: Camp Wing in Duxbury, Camp Mitton in Brewster, or Camp Lapham in Ashby.
Crossroads is looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who want to spend the summer of 2018 making a life-changing impact on young people from under-resourced communities.
Crossroads Office and Health Managers oversee both the office and health center needs of the camp. The Manager works to keep the health center and office organized and professionally presentable, manage health/registration form collection and organization, assist nurses were needed, and administer basic first aid to campers and staff.
Details & Qualifications:
● Room & Board are provided
● Camp stipends are $300+ per week depending on experience
● Positions start from as early as June 18th and complete as late as August 24th
● Experience working in an office setting and with software programs such as Microsoft office and Google Drive is preferred
● Experience/certifications in First Aid / CPR is preferred (some training can be provided)
● Valid Driver’s License required
● Must be 21+ years old
Visit crossroadsma.org/apply or email email@example.com for more information and to apply!
Apply by: August 11 2018
Camp/Organization: Crossroads (ACA Accredited)
Location: Ashby, MA
Type of Position: Health Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: Camp stipends are $300+ per week depending on experience. Room and Board is included.