Oversee all health services for our girls (ages 12-16) and counselors including:
- responding to first aid and health needs
- distribution of medications, oversight of program first aid kits
- initial screening of campers, record keeping
- collaboration with other Foundation nurses and Camp doctor
- communicating with parents
- camp director and counselors about camper health issues as appropriate
- supervising a health center assistant
- participating in emergency response system as needed
- building awareness of general health and safety throughout camp community
Apply by: June 21 2015
Camp/Organization: Aloha Camp of the Aloha Foundation (ACA Accredited)
Location: Fairlee, VT
Type of Position: Health Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
Able to be licensed in state of VT.
In residence except for days off between June 14-Aug 13.
School or camp nursing background as an RN is very helpful.
An assistant position is also available for an LPN or EMT.
Aloha has a very positive and supportive environment. Excellent orientation and training will be provided.