Under the direction of the Pool Director and working as a team with other Lifeguards/Water Safety Instructors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and maintain highest safety standards at the pool at all times.
- Leading and assessing Monday AM swim tests for Trip camps and for each group of campers to the pool for swim levels and ability to swim in the deep end.
- Under the direction and leadership of the Pool Director, leading daily swim lessons for campers ages 3-12 years old.
- Appropriate guarding of the pool during free and structured swim times.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the pool, deck and surrounding areas.
- Under the supervision of the Pool Director, helping with chemical testing daily.
- Creating a fun, safe and interactive pool environment where our campers feel challenged, secure and encouraged to have fun!
Apply by: March 4 2016
Camp/Organization: Summer at LA
Location: Groton, MA
Type of Position: General Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must have at least 1 summer of prior Lifeguarding experience, preference for over 1 year of Water Safety Instructor experience as well
- Have both a current Lifeguard AND Water Safety Instructor certification
- Team Player