Camp Howe is looking for a couple more members of our leadership team.
To enrich the camp program by providing support and supervision to counselors to ensure our campers are provided a safe, fun, inclusive and growth promoting experience.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Works with the Camp Administration to carry out unit activities and camper well being.
2. Works cooperatively with the Leadership Team and specialists to plan and implement program.
3. Contributes program ideas and abilities to the cabin groups and to all camp activities.
4. Maintains health and safety standards for self, staff and for campers.
5. Keeps the Camp Administration informed on activities, problems and concerns on an ongoing basis.
6. Work with staff and campers to plan and carry out program in the out-of-doors.
7. Provides learning opportunities to campers by conducting special interest groups: teaches in an area of special knowledge or interest.
8. Attends staff meetings and contributes ideas regarding camp program and/or operations.
9. Participates in supervisory conferences.
10. Assume other duties in keeping with the responsibilities of a camp staff member.
Apply by: December 30 2018
1. Experience which relates to job responsibilities including successful experience with camp procedures and supervising staff.
2. Must be at least 21 years of age.
3. Ability to keep accurate and detailed records and reports and to use sound judgment in coordinating business activities in camp.
4. Willingness to work cooperatively with staff and campers to serve the needs of the camp.
5. Must hold a current driver’s license.
6. Willingness to abide by the policies and practices of Camp Howe, Inc.
Experience working with diverse individual