- Work with the Leader-in-Training (LIT) Director to facilitate and evaluate all aspects of the LIT program including training, coaching, supervising, and evaluating LIT participants
- Live with and care for teens in the LIT program
- Co-lead teens in an off-site overnight camping/canoe trip
- Work with Unit Leaders and Directors to integrate LIT program into overall Wildwood program
- Help to plan & provide other camp programs.
Apply by: April 1 2016
Camp/Organization: Mass Audubon: Wildwood (ACA Accredited)
Location: Rindge, NH
Type of Position: General Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
- Age 20+
- Experience working with teens
- Experience working at a summer camp
- Teaching environmental education
- Teaching leadership skills
- Participating in day hikes or short overnight camping trips
- Valid driver’s license with three years driving experience
- First Aid, AED and CPR certifications current through the camp season
- Complete application and reference checks
- Successful candidates will need to pass national background checks.
Competitive salary, room and board included. 24-hour period off each week, additional free/planning time between sessions. Dates of Employment: June 13 – September 1, 2016. Please email or send your resume, 3 references and cover letter to the contact listed below.