The Human Resources Manager shall manage the consistent delivery of HR processes and services to all employees. In addition, the HR Manager will work with the Senior Team to develop and implement BCCYMCA’s human resources strategy, including supporting organizational and cultural change. Collaborate with Senior Staff in evaluating employee performance and workforce planning. Please visit our website for a full job description and to apply for the position.
Apply by: March 1 2019
Camp/Organization: Becket-Chimney Corners YMCA (ACA Accredited)
Location: Becket, MA
Type of Position: Administrative
Time Frame: Year Round
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, business or other related field.
- 5 years of experience in an Human Resources generalist position and/or managing Human Resources operations including employee relations, compensation, benefits, performance, training, policy and compliance.
- Extensive knowledge of employment law, labor statutes and regulations, expressly including hourly and/or part-time and seasonal employees.
- Proven leadership competencies – including communication skills, customer service skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- A commitment to the mission and values of BCCYMCA.
- PHR/SPHR Certification preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with HRIS systems and metrics.
Please no phone calls. Serious inquiries please apply through the link listed below.