Camp Wing (Duxbury, MA)
Crossroads is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Healthcare Coordinator who wants to spend their summer making a life-changing impact on young people. Spend your summer in a fun, dynamic environment with incredible kids and inspiring colleagues.
Each summer, over 1000 kids from Greater Boston and Brockton attend one of our 3 residential summer camps, and 600 of those youth continue year-round in programming focused on Leadership Development, Community Action and College Access.
We hire a diverse team of passionate, dedicated counselors to inspire, mentor and build meaningful relationships with the youth that we serve. This is made possible through team-building, sports, swimming lessons, performing arts and adventure activities. Becoming a Crossroads’ staff member is a terrific opportunity for people who are interested in pursuing endeavors in Health Care, Social Work, Psychology and more.
Position starts on June 23rd and finishes on August 26th. Camp stipends based on experience. Room & Board Included.
- Manage health form collection and organization
- Assist health center nurse where needed
- Administer basic first aid to staff and campers
- Manage health supplies and work with camper director for ordering
- Contact with doctor office for visits; drive campers to doctors office
- Organize and store camper and staff medications
- Administer camper medications
- Supervise unwell campers
- Assist with camper check‐in and sign‐out
- First aid & CPR/AED qualification
- Experience with computer use and software programs such as Microsoft office and Google
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Must be 21+ years old
Apply by: July 22 2016
Camp/Organization: Crossroads (ACA Accredited)
Type of Position: Health Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: Camp stipends based on experience