Healthcare Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Day to day implementation of Emagination Tech Camps Health Care Plan. This includes providing First Aid, individual health care, maintaining health records, management, administration and tracking of medications, collaborating with external health care providers, corporate team members and parents/guardians.
- During emergencies or crises, lead and coordinate the camp’s response from a healthcare perspective in order to provide for the health and safety of campers and staff.
- Use CampDoc.com to manage health care at camp including health history form updates, medications, treatment records and communications.
- Set up and maintain the nurse’s station and infirmary room.
- Attend staff training week, complete online pre-camp training and provide appropriate training to team members.
- Live on campus with our campers and be responsible for their well-being during the day, evening and on the weekend
- Additional responsibilities assigned as required
- Earn a weekly salary while enjoying free housing and meals - save money
- Build your resume by putting your healthcare skills to work
- Earn Internship/co-op (optional) credit- requirements vary by school
- Work with a community of like-minded staff and build long-lasting relationships
- Make a difference as a role model and inspire others
Apply by: April 28 2019
Camp/Organization: Emagination Tech Camps (ACA Accredited)
Location: Bentley University, Waltham, MA
Type of Position: Health Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: Weekly salary plus room and board
- 2 years of college in nursing or related field; Must be at least 21 years old by June 1st to hold this position in CT
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a summer camp or other environment working with children
- Experience administering and tracking medications
- Experience communicating sensitive information related to health and medical to patients and their parents
- First Aid and CPR/AED certification including Mental Health First Aid