- Overall supervision, and coordination of the waterfront staff including, sailing, boating and canoeing, windsurfing, waterskiing programs and their schedules
- Accountability for safety and welfare of the camp community while on the waterfront
- Recommend purchase of waterfront equipment, maintain inventory
- Assist with processing waterfront registrations including licenses, and boat permits
Apply by: June 5 2016
Camp/Organization: Camp Pembroke, member of Cohen family of camps (ACA Accredited)
Location: Pembroke, Massachusetts
Type of Position: Specialized Activity Leader
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: Based on education, experience, and American Red Cross Certifications
- Current WSI, Lifeguard Certification, CPR, First Aid, required
- Proven supervisory experiences and class scheduling
- Bachelors degree in HPER, education, recreation, outdoor education, or leisure studies preferred
2 - 5 years experience as Assistant Head of Waterfront, or Waterfront Department Head, such as sailing, at a residential camp.
Will consider candidates looking for a day position.