Camp Tel Noar (co-ed) welcomes qualified applicants for the 2018 Head of Pool. This key position is responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of the pool lifeguards and swimming staff and schedules, management of the American Red Cross swim program, accountability for safety and welfare of the camp community while at the pool; recommends purchase of pool equipment and supplies, maintain inventory.
Dates: June 19 - August 16, 2018
Apply by: December 19 2017
Camp/Organization: Camp Tel Noar (ACA Accredited)
Location: Hampstead, New Hampshire
Type of Position: Program Head
Time Frame: Seasonal
Salary: Based on educational and experience
- Current WSI, Lifeguard Certification
- CPR, First Aid, Life Guard Instruction Certification required
- proven supervisory experiences and class scheduling
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Candidates with majors in HPER, education or leisure studies encouraged to apply
Qualifications: 2 - 5 years experience as Assistant Head of Pool, or Waterfront Department Head, such as swimming, at a community center, swim club or day/residential camp preferred.