Join one of the premier girls camps in the country as our nurse!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Triage and oversight of health and safety for 140 girls and 75 staff
- Review of camper and staff health forms
- Record keeping through “Camp Docs”
- Medication distribution in accordance with physician orders
- Completion of Workmen's Comp forms as necessary
- Timely and accurate communication with parents, staff and supervising pediatric office
- Supervision of Health Assistant and Health Center supplies and equipment
- Training of counselors in health procedures
- Adherence to ACA, Foundation and government procedures and policies
- Vermont RN license (or ability to obtain a license) required.
Apply by: March 29 2016
Camp/Organization: Aloha Camp - Aloha Foundation (ACA Accredited)
Location: Fairlee, VT
Type of Position: Health Staff
Time Frame: Seasonal
Vermont RN license (or ability to obtain a license) required. Able to live at camp. Available for full summer season: June 11 - August 11 (may consider 1/2 season commitment)
School nurse, pediatric or camp nursing experience preferred. Experience with teen population and/or residential camp is highly desirable.
Our camp has a unique support system for nurses as we are able to collaborate and consult with nurses at our 2 other residential camps (boys camp and younger girls camp) and our day camp.