Working in close consultation with the Director, the Facilities Manager provides overall direction and management of all Timanous property, buildings, infrastructure and equipment.
The facilities manager will strive to ensure the property and facilities are of the safest and highest quality in order to support the mission and execution of Timanous’s outstanding camp program.
For 2020, the new, incoming Facilities Manager will overlap and train with the long-serving and outgoing Facilities Manager.
Apply by: April 18 2020
Camp/Organization: Camp Timanous (ACA Accredited)
Location: Raymond, Maine
Type of Position: Director
Time Frame: Year Round
Salary: Competitive based on experience
The Facilities Manager, upon request, shall have a statement from a physician that s/he has had a physical within the last 3 months stating that s/he is in good health and has the physical ability to handle the job’s physical requirements.
• Must have a valid driver license, reliable transportation, and current vehicle insurance
▪ Working in a primarily outside environment
▪ Extended exposure to heat and humidity, and cold and damp environments
• Be able to pass a background check
▪ Involves precise use of machinery, hand tools and power tools
▪ Ability to work in a fast paced environment
•Technical college or community college degree or higher in a related field preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of progressively-responsible experience in facilities management or related field
• Experience managing a team
• Experience with contract management
• Knowledge of relevant safety standards
• Knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations pertaining to camp operations and facilities
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Attentiveness to safe work conditions and compliance with all workplace regulations.
• Highly organized
• Self motivated, able to multitask
• Ability to work in a summer camp environment
• Skilled in computer work, experience with the Google suite including, email, word processing, and spreadsheets
• Competent in many trades although certification is not necessary. Includes carpentry, plumbing, mechanics, landscaping, basic electrical.
• Full time-employment, April 1 - December 31. • Hourly as needed, January 1- March 3 Submit Resume and cover letter to: email@example.com Application screening and/or interviewing will begin after March 1 and on a rolling basis until position is filled.