The overall mission of The Bridge Center is to support families by providing children, teens and adults with disabilities the opportunity to build social, emotional and physical skills so they may participate more fully within their communities.
Reporting to the Board President, the Executive Director is the key management leader of The Bridge Center responsible for effectively overseeing the administration, marketing, fundraising, community outreach, therapeutic programs and development needs of the organization, with an owners mentality and full P&L responsibility.
Apply by: March 4 2017
Camp/Organization: The Bridge Center (ACA Accredited)
Location: Bridgewater, MA
Type of Position: Director
Time Frame: Year Round
- Planning and operation of $1.2MM annual budget.
- Prepare, communicate and present executive summary reports and financial reports to Board of Directors monthly.
- Manage, review and approve 3rd party contracts for services.
- Create, implement and maintain organizational goals consistent with vision, mission and strategic plan.
- Work with program staff to develop and implement a distinct set of metrics to measure the success of programs for grant reporting, donor feedback and family recruitment.
- Report to and work closely with the Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the organization throughout the State.
- Establish and maintain employment and administrative policies and procedures for all personnel and functions.
- Hire, supervise and maintain appropriate levels of highly competent full-time, part-time and seasonally employees needed to effectively execute the tasks required to achieve its operational mission.
- Work in collaboration with the Therapeutic Riding Center Director to assure equine facility financial effectiveness and therapy programming success.
- Work with Program Coordinator to assure financial effectiveness and therapeutic recreation program success.
- Oversee and direct Director of Development in all aspects of development including fundraising events, grants, donor development and capital campaigns.
- Oversea appropriate staff to ensure effective and efficient executions registration, financial, facilities and administrative tasks.
- Serve as The Bridge Center’s primary spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, the media and the general public.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations locally and throughout the state and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance The Bridge Center’s Mission.
- Oversee all marketing and communications efforts.
- A bachelor’s degree in non-profit management; Advanced degree preferred
- Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience; direct experience working in organization providing similar services a plus
- Knowledge of, and a successful track record implementing and managing fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector; experience cultivating, soliciting and stewarding major donors.
- Solid budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Strong organizational management abilities including planning, delegating, program development, task facilitation and oversight.
- Knowledge of and experience in overseeing the effective management of grounds and facilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong public speaking ability
- Ability to effectively communicate a vision of The Bridge Center’s strategic mission and its tactical execution to staff, board, volunteers and donors
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate board members and other volunteers.
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
- Demonstrated ability to oversee, mentor, direct, collaborate with and motivate staff
For further information please contact Ronald Cort (email@example.com)