With broad oversight and responsibility for all aspects of the organization, the successful candidate will be accountable for the organization’s culture and financial health, and will ensure that Camp Huckins, in particular, continues its emphasis on helping girls and young women develop their own voice, build their confidence, enjoy healthy relationships with each other, and foster the leadership skills that will serve them over a lifetime.
Apply by: November 9 2019
Camp/Organization: Carroll County YMCA/Camp Huckins (ACA Accredited)
Location: Freedom, New Hampshire
Type of Position: Director
Time Frame: Year Round
Salary: Highly competitive and based on experience
- A creative business mind, a positive attitude, and a high degree of professionalism Outstanding relationship building, communication, and presentation skills
- 10+ years’ minimum experience as a leader in the non-profit/cause driven space, with demonstrated ability to motivate staff and build consensus
- General business acumen and experience using financial and other metrics to drive operational decision-making and strategic planning
- Experience soliciting philanthropic gifts and advancing a culture of philanthropy
- Experience or exposure to brand management and an understanding of strategic communications, including digital media
- Experience in a camp or educational setting is strongly preferred but not required
The ideal candidate is a strategic leader and persuasive communicator who is committed to furthering CCYMCA | Camp Huckins’ mission and organizational excellence. A hard-working, mission-driven professional, she/he will be the face of the organization and represent its values and mission with confidence, integrity, and humility. The successful candidate will be responsible for deepening and developing meaningful relationships with the Board of Directors, the Carroll County community, parents, alumni, and other constituencies.
Please visit the website for a full position description and to apply. Direct all inquiries to Peter Hamilton, Managing Director, Conley Search Group, 617-620-9268 or email@example.com