Well-known Equestrian Program within a unique international Maine summer camp seeking a bright, hard-working EQUESTRIAN DIRECTOR.
- Modern barn and facilities
- Healthy, willing horses
- 3 riding rings and miles of trails
- Instruction teaching in dressage, jumping, gymkhana on all levels
- Trail rides and games
- Supportive knowledgeable directors
- Barn assistant and experienced teaching staff
Make an impact on children’s lives, enjoy Maine's outdoors, and embrace the challenges of working and living in a community of talented children and adults.
Competitive salary, private housing, splendid varied meal choices, and more. Apply for employment now, email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our Web site.
Apply by: January 20 2020
Camp/Organization: Hidden Valley Camp (ACA Accredited)
Location: Freedom, ME
Type of Position: Director
Time Frame: Seasonal
Candidates must have:
- 5 years’ experience teaching
- A history of positive working relationships with children
- Knowledge of horsemanship (English) walk, trot canter, posting diagonals, and other riding skills
- Knowledge of equine nutrition and medicine, behavioral management, etc.
- Leadership experience with humans!
- Time management and organizational skills