Experienced and credentialed outdoor recreation teacher/professional to oversee programs and staff for paddle sport center on Boston's North Shore. Dedication to teaching and directing a full summer of exceptional youth camps, rentals and crew. Ideally, you are working in a complimentary field either as a teacher or winter outdoor recreation business and seeking an annual summer position.
- Proven outdoor recreation teacher and manager.
- Outgoing, self-directed professional with strong program, organizational and team building skills.
Apply by: February 21 2016
Camp/Organization: Little Harbor Boathouse Kayak • SUP • Fish
Type of Position: Director
Time Frame: Seasonal
- Significant paddling experience and instructor certifications highly desirable.
- Boaters license and understanding of winds, tides & currents.
- Current CPR and basic First Aid.
- Fit and able to lift at least 60 pounds repeatedly.
Full-time position: 40+ hours/week guarantee: Jun 17 - Aug 31 Part-time: pre-season prep